Subscribe:

.

.

Labels





Saturday, 27 July 2013

Free College girls mobile numbers

I am Hadia from Faisalabad and i am 20 years old. I would like to meet boys my own age and make friends with them. I am interested in finding boyfriends for me and my friend. I can provide other college girls mobile numbers if you want to. Contact me at the number given below.



Hadia from Faisalabad , college girls mobile numbers, Cute girls mobile numbers, Pakistani girls mobile numbers, Punjab college girls moile numbers,




Name : Hadia
City : Faislabad
Age : 20 years
Mobile number : 03245464798



I am Amina from Sargodha and I make friends with serious boys who treat girls well. I have some experience in being around them contact me to meet and we will hang out. If you want other college girls mobile numbers can be provided by me.







Name : Amina
City : Sargodha
Age : 20 years
Mobile number : 03236764798

1 comments:

Rana Tayyab said...

HI Girls i am also from Faisalabad Do you like friendship with me? My number +923127465964 my email desi_boy143@hotmail.com

Post a Comment